Pinvin Travel, particularly Merve, their customer service representative, was referred to me by a friend that I met from Istanbul. Since we are looking for other tour options to Cappadocia. In other travel companies, we are offered a 500euro tour for only 2 days and 1 night. But in Pinvin Travels, we are offered a 400euro tour for 3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS!!! Tour inclusions are the following:
- Airport transfer from our hotel to Istanbul Airport
- Plane ride to and from Cappadocia via Turkish Airline
- Red, Green, and Yellow tours in Cappadocia - including all museum and attractions entrance fees - with complementary drinks per attractions
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Cappadocia
- All van transfers within Cappadocia
- 3 Breakfasts and 2 Lunch
- 2 nights accommodation at Urgup Konak Hotel - a cave hotel in Cappadocia with buffet breakfast at Lagarto Restaurant (FYI, the food was amazing!)
- Airport transfer from Istanbul Airport to our hotel in Istanbul
Of course, the price quote will change depending on the circumstance (we are 3 people in this tour), We actually booked our tour last minute (day before) but Merve still gladly accommodated us. They also invited us to their physical office in Istanbul - so it was a plus points for me! Also, they are accredited by the tourism agency in Turkey (TURSAB). The travel company is still new but the service is very great! I love how friendly the staffs are. Also, Merve is always accommodating us thru Whatsapp throughout our tour. I love that she was always reachable, literally any time!
The tour was super amazing too! They have a good english-speaking tour guides which are all accredited by TURSAB. Even for a cheap price, we were able to see ALMOST ALL of the attractions in Cappadocia. Believe me, your body will give up because of soooo many attractions, but it was all worth it!!
I super recommend this travel agency if you want to visit Cappadocia on a budget!!!
Thanks a lot Pinvin Travels!!!